Saturday, August 20, 2011

my wonderful prizes

Hi everyone. I have been really lucky lately and got these wonderful prizes.


I won this beautiful boa from Madeline. She made it herself. It is yellow so it goes well with Sunny's name. Sunny likes to wear it around the house when she is eating popcorn. And she might wear it on her next big night out. Thank you Madeline.



Next I won this rainbow vest made by Bella. It was from the Utterly Awesome Blythe club competition. I made a video of Sunny singing for Blythe's Got Talent. It was my first great video I ever made. I had fun making it and I was so excited to win a prize. Sunny loves to wear it to snuggle up on cold days when she sips  hot chocolate. Thank you Bella and the Utterly Awesome Blythe Club girls.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte!!

    I love the yellow feather boa and the rainbow vest!! They look really nice on Sunny!!!

    mmm... hot chocolate!! :D

    Chloe xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny is so adorable!! She looks so awesome in the boa and vest!! We (The Utterly Awesome Blythe Club) are so happy that you like the vest!! I won a pink boa from Madeline as well!!

    Love from Emily xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big eyes with the doll.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete