Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I am eight!!


Hello everyone. On Sunday it was my BIRTHDAY! I turned 8 years old. My favourite present was Phoebe Maybe! She is so lovely. I named her Muffin Marigold. I love her long red wavy hair.

This year I didn't have a party I just invited my two  friends Micaela and Sam to sushi train for lunch. Afterwards we went to the best ice cream shop in the world. I had a midnight cookie ice cream cone. It was delicious. Then we all went and played on the beach. It was a great birthday.


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Charlotte. Where is the best ice cream place i really want to try it, Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!I just found your blog.I love your new blythe doll...she's one of my faves.I also collect blythes with my daughter.I also love your glasses....they make you look so pretty and very mature.My daughter has a blythe blog if you would like to see it,it's called http://myblythedollsarepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete